Your own royal guard just a call away...
Click to download your own copy of the king's emergency assist brochure
You’re part of our royal family now and we’ve got your back! The king has you
Whether your issue is medical or mechanical, our emergency assist line is always
just a call away. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.
So, please save our emergency assist number on your phone now: 0860 50 50 50.
Your problem = no problem, you’re in the king’s safe hands.
The king's roadside assist
King Price comprehensive car insurance clients qualify for the following emergency roadside assistance within SA borders. This type of assistance is limited to 3 incidents per year, per car that’s listed on your policy schedule.
Breakdown... Mechanical or electrical
1 Of the king’s hand-picked towing operators will tow your car to the nearest place for repair or safekeeping.
Flat tyre... Feeling a little let down
You’re covered for the labour cost of the tyre change, at both roadside and non-roadside locations.
Run out of petrol... Left high and dry
10 Litres of petrol will be delivered to you as soon as we can. The cost of the petrol will be for your own account.
Flat battery... There's just no spark
We’ll be there in a flash to jump-start your car and get you on the road again.
Keys locked in your car... A locksmith is on his way
Our locksmith will be on his way soonest and you can rest assured that you’re covered for the first hour’s labour.
Remote assistance... Broken down and your home nowhere in sight
In an event of a breakdown more than 100km from your home, you’re covered for 1 of the following:
- Accommodation for the night.
- Taxi service to give you a lift home.
- Rental of a class B rental car, should you be able to produce a valid credit card as per the rental companies' conditions.
Please note: All the remote assistance services are covered up to a maximum of R500 per incident and they must be arranged through the king’s emergency assist line.
The king's accident assist
We don’t like to think about this, but in the case of an accident
You as a cherished comprehensive car insurance client, can relax. The king has you covered... All you need to do is call the King Price emergency assist line and let us take care of everything, for you.
In the event of an accident, we can assist with
- Arrangements for your car to be towed to a King Price preferred place of repair.
- Arrangements for transport back home or to your place of work, for the driver and passengers.
What’s NOT covered by the king’s roadside or accident assistance
- Cars not listed and insured on your King Price policy schedule.
- Costs of any parts that may be needed for repairs such as batteries, tyres, lubricants, keys, locks, etc.
- Costs of any petrol that we may need to bring to you.
- Towing or repairs that have not been booked via the king’s emergency assist line.
- Commercial cars used for business or trade.
- Non-registered or unroadworthy cars.
- Recovery of the car if extra help is needed to move it into an easier place to be towed from.
The king's medical assist
Your safety is our concern, always
King Price comprehensive car insurance clients are entitled to any of the following medical assistance services, following an accident. These are completely free, as long as the accident occurs within SA borders.
Need medical care... We’ll be there
If you need emergency medical care, we’ll pay to have you transferred to the nearest hospital as quickly as humanly possible.
Further medical transportation... Doing what’s best for you
If the treating doctors or medical assistance directors recommend that you be transferred to a different hospital, then we’ll cover that too.
Hospitalisation... Bringing you closer to home
We’ll transport you to a hospital closer to home, should the current hospital not have the facilities to do so, within 24 hours of the accident occurring. This can only be done if your medical condition permits it, or if your treating doctor advises that longer hospitalisation is required.
Please note: You, or a person representing you, must call our emergency assist line as soon as possible and within 24 hours of any event, that requires that
you get medical assistance. This is very important, even if the urgency of the situation required instant assistance from another medical service provider.
Contact us immediately... Help us to help you
You or a person representing you must call our emergency assist line as soon as possible and within 24 hours of any event, which requires that you get medical assistance. This is very important, even if the urgency of the situation required instant assistance from another medical service provider.
What’s NOT covered by the king’s medical assist
We’ll provide you with the medical assistance you need, but the king will be under no obligation to pay for any of the following:
- When the emergency isn’t medically justified and can adequately be treated at, or near, the place where the injury occurred.
- If you’re able to travel as a seated passenger in any form of transport, without needing a medical escort.
- If you need medical care as a result of you intentionally trying to commit suicide, and/or if you participated in any criminal activity.
The king's home assist
We take pride in our royal treatment
If you’re a home contents or buildings insurance client you qualify for the following assistance with household or outbuildings emergencies. This type of assistance is
limited to 3 incidents per year, per insured address that’s noted on your King Price policy schedule.
So, try to be careful! The cover includes the call-out fee and 1 hour’s labour.
Something broken... Something fixed
Help is just a phone call away. Call us to arrange services of:
Your problem = no problem, you're in the king's safe hands
For any additional information on the services offered above please feel free to call 0860 50 50 50 or drop us an email, email@example.com