King Price is a young, innovative and vibrant insurance company that has taken the industry by storm. The company was established as a result of several people’s vision to do something different. We are anxious to invest in employees who will share this passion and vision.
• Matric/NQF level 4 or equivalent qualification
• FAIS Fit and Proper
• Minimum 32 FAIS credits
• Preference will be given to applicants with their Financial Services Board Regulatory Exams (RE 1) completed.
Applicants without prior financial advice experience will not be prejudiced.
• Minimum 2 years sales experience is essential
• Minimum 3 years call centre experience – preferably in a sales, client care or retention environment in the short term insurance industry
• Sales, retention and client service oriented
• Our retention advisors are responsible for handling difficult client calls.
• It is their responsibility to retain clients and make sure these clients remain part of the King Price
• Dealing with client queries and complaints on all levels in a competent, efficient and professional
way, in accordance with the quality and performance standard. All dealings with clients must be
in alignment with the company culture and values
Skills and Competencies
• Attention to detail/Quality oriented
• Deadline and results oriented
• Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
• Organised, punctual and excellent time management
• Good judgment/Problem solving
• Adaptable and resilient
• Honesty and Integrity
• Tolerance for stress·
• Selling skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Administration skills
• Business acumen
• Ability to positively influence team and clients
• Practical learning
Please email CV to Juan.firstname.lastname@example.org