King Price is a young, innovative and vibrant insurance company that has taken the industry by storm.
The company was established as a result of several people’s vision to do something different.
We are anxious to invest in employees who will share this passion and vision.
- Matric/NQF level 4 or equivalent qualification
- FAIS Fit and Proper
- Minimum 32 FAIS credits
- Preference will be given to applicants with their Financial Services Board Regulatory Exams (RE 1) completed.
Applicants without prior financial advice experience will not be prejudiced.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience is essential
- Minimum 3 years call centre experience – preferably in a sales, client care or retention environment in the short term insurance industry
- Sales, retention and client service oriented
- Our retention advisors are responsible for handling difficult client calls.
- It is their responsibility to retain clients and make sure these clients remain part of the King Price royal family.
- Dealing with client queries and complaints on all levels in a competent, efficient and professional way, in accordance with the quality and performance standard. All dealings with clients must be in alignment with the company culture and values
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to detail/Quality oriented
- Deadline and results oriented
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Organised, punctual and excellent time management
- Good judgment/Problem solving
- Adaptable and resilient
- Honesty and Integrity
- Tolerance for stress·
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Administration skills
- Business acumen
- Ability to positively influence team and clients
- Practical learning
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org