Buildings vs. home contents

Insurance-talk can be confusing… But not when you’re with the king of insurance! Here’s a breakdown of what we mean by buildings insurance and home contents insurance.

If you turned your home upside down, home contents insurance would cover the things that fall out.

For everything else on your property, you need buildings insurance.

In both cases, you’re comprehensively covered if the loss or damage is caused by:
• Fire & explosion
• Acts of nature
• Animals (but not your pets)
• Aircraft & articles dropped from them
• Cars
• Falling trees (but not while being felled)
• Power surges & dips
• Theft & other intentional or malicious acts (Except for our ‘fire and fury’ home contents option, which doesn’t cover theft)
• Subsidence

Questions? Whatsapp us on 0860 50 50 50 or pop an email to [email protected]