King Price is the cool kid in the insurance sector. We take what we do very seriously, but ourselves… Not so much!
Want to be part of a crazy cool culture where smiles and high-5s are the norm? Like the idea of free popcorn and slushies? Not shy to dress up and be silly? Have a bit of a thing for superheroes? Passionate about #MakingADifference? You’ll fit right in!
- Responsible for handling difficult client calls
- Responsible for retaining clients and making sure these clients remain part of the King Price royal family
- Dealing with client and broker queries and complaints on all levels in a competent, efficient and professional way, in accordance with the quality and performance standard. All dealings with clients must be in alignment with the company culture and values.
- RE accredited would be advantageous
- Experience in a similar role is beneficial
- Sales, retention and client service-oriented
- Attention to detail and quality-oriented
- Deadline and results-oriented
- Able to take initiative
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Organised, punctual and excellent time management skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable and resilient
- Honesty and integrity
- Tolerance for stress
- Selling skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Administration skills
- Ability to positively influence team and clients
Should a suitable candidate not be identified internally, we reserve the right to recruit externally.
If you feel that you are up for the challenge and want to become part of a great team, please send your CV to [email protected]
Closing date: 28 October 2020
Should you not receive any feedback within ten (10) working days after the closing date, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.