Time that has been wasted is time that can never be regained. In a world where time is one of our most valuable commodities, everyone is looking for a way to save a little extra time and get super cheap insurance.
With the rapid development of technology almost everything is becoming better, faster and more efficient. There’s no reason that dealing with insurance shouldn’t follow the same trend. Gone are the days of sitting in never-ending queues, holding for hours to speak to a consultant that still can’t help you to file your claim, or filling out mountains of paperwork. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat
From our side, we try and make everything as hassle-free as humanly possible, whether it is by giving you quick quotes, putting easy claim procedures in place or offering efficient customer service. We all, however, have a role to play and there are a few things you could do to help ensure the efficiency of your insurance.
Here are our top 5 tips to streamline your insurance:
- Specify – Make sure that all your ‘big-ticket’ items are specified on your insurance schedule. By specifying items you ensure that you are covered for their entire value and don’t have any nasty surprises waiting.
- Don’t let slips slide – Try to keep your original slips for big purchases, such as refrigerators, washing machines and high value jewellery, filed. If you’re feeling particularly organised, you can even keep digital copies in a file. Keeping these slips ensures that you can prove the value of the item, should we need you to.
- Keep us updated – Always keep your information up to date. We know some changes may seem minor to you, but they could have quite a major impact the day you need to claim. We’ve made updating your information quick and easy, for just this reason.
- Pay your dues – Make sure your premiums are always paid. If you’re premiums aren’t paid, the chances are that you’re (probably) not covered. We do have a grace period in place for those difficult months, but if you can’t pay your premium, let us know before we have to cut your cover.
- Make your claim – If you have to claim, for any reason, try and do it as soon as possible. The quicker you file your claim, the quicker we can help you get it sorted.
We know we’re royalty and all that, but there are times when we need you to do your bit so that together we can make insurance a piece of cake.
For all kinds and types of insurance, let the King’s insurance products give you peace of mind.Contact us today for a super cheap quote.