Wanted… Bilingual copywriter: English and Danish
King Price is the cool kid in the insurance sector. We take what we do very seriously, but ourselves… Not so much!
Our marketing team is a lean, mean, communication machine. We’re small, we’re efficient, and we’re absolutely in love with our royal family of clients, potential clients, partners and providers, shareholders, and colleagues. As a team, and as a company, we’re committed to changing the world 1 decreasing premium at a time… And having fun while we do it.
Want to be part of a crazy cool culture where smiles and high-5s are the norm? Like the idea of free popcorn and slushies? Not shy to dress up and be silly? Have a bit of a thing for superheroes? Passionate about #MakingADifference? You’ll fit right in!
The kicker is that you have to be fluent in Danish. (And we don’t mean the pastry-you-eat-for-breakfast kind of Danish. We’ve got that covered.)
You’ll need to be super awesome at:
- Writing through-the-line creative copy.
- Translating legalese into everyday English.
- Adapting our informal brand tonality for different channels and audiences.
- Applying practical solutions to business conundrums.
- Thinking on your seat.
- Adulting and peopling.
- Focusing in a busy, noisy, energetic, open-plan office.
- Delivering quality work under tight deadlines.
- Interpreting and following briefs.
- Thinking conceptually, visually and strategically.
Our perfect person will have:
- A degree or diploma in copywriting or English.
- The expertise to adapt our campaigns and tonality for a Danish audience.
- At least 8 years’ business or agency experience.
- An aptitude for stand-up comedy.
- Complete mastery of the English language.
- Confidence and an unwavering goofy grin.
- Supreme attention to the smallest details.
- A portfolio of intelligent, creative work.
- Absolute pride in everything you do.
Please apply to [email protected] with your CV, portfolio and 1 paragraph telling us why YOU’RE the word-person we’re dreaming about.