- Accounts receivable.
- Architects & other professional fees.
- Capital additions.
- Cross liabilities.
- Crossed cheques.
- Demolition & clearing costs.
- Deterioration of foodstuffs.
- Disposal of salvage.
- Emergency medical expenses.
- Employees' & visitors' property.
- External signs, blinds, building canopies, gate motors, borehole & swimming pool pump machinery & equipment.
- Fire extinguishing charges.
- Gardens, garden furniture & water features.
- Gratuitous advice.
- Load shedding power surges.
- Locks & keys.
- Loss of water.
- Power surges & lightning strikes.
- Prevention of access.
- Property temporarily removed.
- Public authorities' requirements.
- Public supply connections.
- Receptacles & clothing.
- Removal of trees.
- Rent & alternative premises.
- Security costs.
- Skeleton keys.
- Tenant's liability.
- Water heating systems & pressurised pipes.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd and King Price Life Insurance Ltd are part of the King
Price Group of companies.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd is a licensed non-life insurer and registered financial
services provider. (Reg no. 2009/012496/06 | FSP no. 43862)
King Price Life Insurance Ltd is a licensed life insurer and registered financial services
provider. (Reg no. 1948/029011/06 | FSP no. 47235)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday | 08:00 - 18:00
© King Price Insurance Company Ltd