- Office contents, including personal effects and tools.
- Alterations and misdescription.
- Capital additions.
- Demolition and clearing costs.
- Fire extinguishing charges.
- Limitations: Money and stamps (up to the maximum stated on your policy schedule), documents, manuscripts, plans, business books, designs, patterns, models and moulds, computer systems records and media.
- Load shedding power surges.
- Locks and keys.
- Malicious damage.
- New and additional premises.
- Prevention of access (applicable to rent).
- Property removed temporarily.
- Reinstatements and replacements.
- Skeleton keys.
- Temporary repairs.
- Tenants' clause.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd and King Price Life Insurance Ltd are part of the King
Price Group of companies.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd is a licensed non-life insurer and registered financial
services provider. (Reg no. 2009/012496/06 | FSP no. 43862)
King Price Life Insurance Ltd is a licensed life insurer and registered financial services
provider. (Reg no. 1948/029011/06 | FSP no. 47235)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday | 08:00 - 18:00
© King Price Insurance Company Ltd