Your residents will also love the fact that they can arrange emergency call-outs from the comfort of their couches… By logging onto your community's dedicated portal or by calling our 24/7 emergency number.
Our call centre staff are trained to deal with all emergency scenarios, from plumbing to electrical services. They have back-up from team leaders and a quality assurance coach to ensure that we consistently deliver on our promise of royal service. We confirm appointment details via SMS or email and the repair process can be monitored via your community's portal.
When the work is done, unit owners pay the repairman directly and they can rate their maintenance experience. Very simply, when you insure your community scheme with the king, or appoint us to project manage your planned maintenance contracts, our royal maintenance access services are just a call, click or tap away for each unit owner or tenant.
- We promise 3 things when we undertake to manage long-term maintenance for our clients.
- Firstly, we know what the law says and we'll never compromise your compliance. Secondly, we have an integrated approach to performance management, so any works we undertake for you are optimised for quality, speed and price. Thirdly, our project management tools and skills are top-notch.
- Plan and co-ordinate all your major capital works.
- Select contractors, supervise their work and certify their payments.
- Prepare tender/quotation documents, including drawings and specifications.
- Pre-qualify contractors to simplify the tender/quotation process.
- Receive tenders/quotations, handle enquiries, analyse the submissions and make recommendations to your body corporate.
- Assist with post-tender negotiations if these are needed and are in your interest.
- Liaise with contractors.
- Prepare contract documents and help with determining owners' contributions to maintenance costs, if necessary.
- Submit a site supervision plan that covers the site inspection arrangements.
- Manage health and safety compliance in alignment with OHSAS 18001 certification.
- Supervise and report on the quality of the works, in accordance with the approved site supervision plan.
- Report on the progress of the works.
- Communicate with your unit owners and body corporate.
- Advise on variation of works, if necessary, and prepare cost estimates for these.
- Process applications for interim payments and claims from contractors.
- Certify substantial completion of work and compile 'faults lists' for fixing during the defects liability period.
- Monitor the progress and quality of work on the 'faults list' and issue a certificate of completion before the end of the defects liability period.
- Keep records of when maintenance is done and what work is carried out.