Junior Software Developer – Financial Services
Be part of a growing organization with a knack for being different and unique; the cool kid of the financial services sector. We strive to create a “google-like” culture; come and experience it. We have a young, dynamic and exciting IT team. Don’t be old school and don’t put up with legacy systems and technologies. Our entire line of business system is developed in-house on new tech. Come be part of our exciting journey towards building a great IT environment; learning, sharing and having some fun at the same time!
Market Related CTC (Negotiable depending on experience)
Location: Menlyn, Pretoria, South Africa
We are looking for junior Microsoft.Net Developers with 1 to 3 years’ relevant experience.
Main responsibilities for this role will include, but not limited to
- Participate in all SCRUM ceremonies
- System support
- System maintenance and defect resolution
- Collaborate closely with Test Analyst, verifying and resolving defects
- Develop web-based and other applications
- Development testing of solutions
- Participate in roll-outs / go-live activities
Trade skills required and other requirements
- Understanding and experience within the Microsoft development technology stack
- Grasp of C#, SQL Server, HTML5, Type Script, KnockoutJS, NHibernate, Entity framework, Web Services, Message Queues, CSS, XML/JSON
- Good database understanding
- Relevant IT degree or diploma
- Excellent communication
- Team player
- Own transport
To apply, please upload your CV here.