Join a crazy cool work family where, if work isn’t fun, then you’re doing it wrong! We’re the ‘cool kid’ of the financial services sector with a Google-like culture, loads of perks (hello, free popcorn and slushies!) and family values that drive everything we do.
And now we’re looking for an awesome pay-per-click (PPC) manager!
Our marketing team is young, dynamic and passionate. Forget words like ‘average’ and ‘normal’… These guys and gals don’t just think outside the box, they turn it upside down and even flip it inside out if they have to.
As our PPC manager, you’ll manage our day-to-day pay-per-click campaigns, be responsible for achieving set KPIs and report directly to the head of our digital team.
- A matric/senior certificate.
- Google certification.
- Facebook certification (bonus point!).
- A digital marketing qualification (another bonus point).
- 4+ years’ experience in a marketing-related field.
Our ideal PPC manager will be:
- Insurance savvy.
Skills and knowledge needed:
- A solid understanding of pay-per-click platforms including but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads.
- Top-notch Excel skills (for analysis and reporting).
- An understanding of SEO principles.
- Attention to detail.
- Create PPC marketing strategies.
- Set up PPC campaigns on different platforms.
- Monitor/improve campaigns weekly.
- Update our digital partner on campaigns.
- Allocate budgets to achieve sales targets.
- Spot (and make the most of) new opportunities.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are followed.
- Manage Google Tag Manager.
Think you’re the pay-per-click pro we’re searching for? Pop an email to [email protected] and attach a copy of your CV.