Position available: Claims Consultant (KwaZulu-Natal)
- Capture and process claims
- Underwrite motor and non-motor claims
- Manage client’s expectations and validate claims in a timely manner
- Deal client queries in a professional way in alignment with our company values.
Skills & Competencies:
- Attention to detail/quality oriented
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Client centric
- Organised, punctual and excellent time management
- Work well in a team and individually
- Live the King Price values
- Live or be willing to relocate to K.Z.N
- RE qualification advantageous
- Commercial experience/credits advantageous
- Multi lingual advantageous
Should a suitable candidate not be identified internally, we reserve the right to recruit externally.
If you feel that you are up for the challenge and want to become part of a awesome team, please send your CV to [email protected]
Closing date 19th September 2019
Should you not receive any feedback within ten (10) working days after your application has been submitted, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.