Royal retentions vacancy
Wish you could work with a crazy cool team and get free popcorn and slushies while you’re at it? Well, now you can!
We’re looking for an insurance-savvy retentions advisor to join our kingdom, build relationships with our clients and provide them with friendly, top-notch service.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on.
- Matric/senior certificate.
- A short term insurance qualification (RE5).
- Full FAIS qualification.
Our ideal retentions advisor is:
- A team player.
- A people person.
- Able to take initiative and be creative.
- Reliable, dependable and responsible.
- Client care-oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Computer skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of the king’s products will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of competitor products.
- Communicate, negotiate with, and offer solutions to clients who want to cancel their insurance policy.
- Analyse client portfolios in terms of loss ratio etc. to see whether clients can be retained.
- Accept full responsibility for all phone calls, emails and messages to the retentions department.
- Maintain and building client relationships.
- Complete transactions on time.
- Deliver royal service according to TCF outcomes.
- Report TCF shortcomings, mistakes and oversights.
Include these in your application:
- Your super awesome CV.
- Regulatory examination certificate (RE5).
- FAIS qualification certificate and CPD credits.
Please email [email protected] if you think you have what we’re looking for. If your application catches our eye, we’ll be in touch by Friday 12 April.