Celebrities with insured body parts
Let’s face it – celebrities are renowned for their beauty and their ‘superior’ body parts. This is why it doesn’t come as much of a surprise to find out that many of Hollywood’s elite have opted to insure their ‘best assets’ for millions of dollars. From Kim Kardashian’s bottom to Mariah Carey’s legs, let’s take a look at the long list of celebrities who have insured their most famous features.
- Dolly Parton: No guesses as to which body part Ms. Parton chose to insure! Her infamous bosom is worth $600 000.
- Mariah Carey: Seeing as though the woman is known for her incredible vocal range, it would make sense for her to ensure her voice, right? Well, Mariah has chosen to insure her legs instead. For $1 billion. Yes, you read that correctly.
- Jennifer Lopez: J.Lo was known for her pert, round derriere long before Kim Kardashian came along. What many people don’t know, however, is that her bum is insured for almost $300 000 000.
- Kim Kardashian: Speaking of the ever-popular Kim K, it isn’t a shock to learn that she has also taken out a policy to protect her behind. While not quite as extravagant as Ms Lopez, Kim K is covered for $21 000 000 should anything ever happen to her trusted ‘money maker’.
- Keith Richards: Rock legend, and Rolling Stones’ lead guitarist, Keith Richards reportedly insured his hands for $1.6 million.
- Heidi Klum: This beautiful supermodel has legs that seem to go on for days. They are certainly her claim to fame and have been insured for $2 000 000.
- Rihanna: Ever since winning the ‘Legs of a Goddess’ title a few years ago, people have not been able to stop talking about Rihanna’s shapely pins. Did you know that they are actually worth a total of $1 000 000?
- Daniel Craig: The actor who is currently playing the role of James Bond is known for his delectable physique. It’s no wonder he insured his entire body for $9.5 million. Aside from having the body of an action hero, Daniel Craig is known for doing a lot of his own stunts – so it’s definitely a good thing that he’s covered!
- Julia Roberts: What do you instantly think of when Julia Roberts comes to mind? Her gorgeous smile, of course. It is that smile that won the hearts of all movie-goers in the 90s, and it is that smile that is insured for over $30 million.
The cost of a car and / or home insurance policy is definitely looking a lot cheaper now, right? If you really want to make the most of affordable insurance, ensure that you get in touch with King Price today.