- Unforeseen and sudden physical damage to the insured property while on the premises… For either replacement value, market value or agreed value from any cause not excluded by King Price.
- Additional cover, which could include dismantling, re-erection, transportation, removal of damaged property and (where applicable) duties and VAT… As stated on your policy schedule.
- Architects and other professional fees.
- Average (we cover the insured property to the value for which you insured it).
- Capital additions.
- Clearing costs.
- Express delivery and overtime.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd and King Price Life Insurance Ltd are part of the King
Price Group of companies.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd is a licensed non-life insurer and registered financial
services provider. (Reg no. 2009/012496/06 | FSP no. 43862)
King Price Life Insurance Ltd is a licensed life insurer and registered financial services
provider. (Reg no. 1948/029011/06 | FSP no. 47235)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday | 08:00 - 18:00
© King Price Insurance Company Ltd