- Alterations and misdescription.
- Architects and other professional fees.
- Capital additions.
- Demolition and clearing costs.
- Deterioration of foodstuffs.
- Dye-lots, colours, patterns and textures.
- External signs, blinds, canopies, gate motors, borehole and pool pump machinery and equipment.
- Fire extinguishing charges.
- Gardens, garden furniture and water features.
- Limitations: Money and stamps (up to the maximum stated on your policy schedule), documents, manuscripts, plans, business books, designs, patterns, models and moulds, computer systems records and media.
- Loss of water.
- Malicious damage.
- Mortgagee clause.
- Municipal plans scrutiny fees.
- Obsolete items.
- Prevention of access (only applicable to rent).
- Property removed temporarily.
- Public authorities' requirements.
- Railway and other subrogation clause.
- Reinstatements and replacements.
- Removal of fallen trees.
- Security firms (only applicable to legal liability).
- Security costs.
- Tenants' clause.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd and King Price Life Insurance Ltd are part of the King
Price Group of companies.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd is a licensed non-life insurer and registered financial
services provider. (Reg no. 2009/012496/06 | FSP no. 43862)
King Price Life Insurance Ltd is a licensed life insurer and registered financial services
provider. (Reg no. 1948/029011/06 | FSP no. 47235)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday | 08:00 - 18:00
© King Price Insurance Company Ltd