- Architects and other professional fees.
- Automatic reinstatement.
- Capital additions.
- Demolition and clearing costs.
- Disposal of salvage.
- Fire extinguishing charges.
- Labourers, contractors and employees.
- Limitations: Money and stamps (up to R5,000), documents, manuscripts, plans, business books, designs, patterns, models and moulds, computer systems records and media.
- Mortgagees’ interests.
- Municipal plans scrutiny fees.
- Power surges and lightning strikes.
- Prevention of access.
- Property removed temporarily.
- Public authorities' requirements.
- Public supply connections.
- Railway and other subrogation clause.
- Rent and alternative premises.
- Reinstatements and replacements.
- Security costs.
- Tenants' clause.
- Motor loads.
- Water heating and pipes.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd and King Price Life Insurance Ltd are part of the King
Price Group of companies.
King Price Insurance Company Ltd is a licensed non-life insurer and registered financial
services provider. (Reg no. 2009/012496/06 | FSP no. 43862)
King Price Life Insurance Ltd is a licensed life insurer and registered financial services
provider. (Reg no. 1948/029011/06 | FSP no. 47235)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday | 08:00 - 18:00
© King Price Insurance Company Ltd